Friday, February 15, 2013

TBF MTB Classic


Last weekend I raced in the Total Body Fitness MTB Classic in Granite Bay, California.  I came in second place out of 23 racers in the High School Sport category. I will also compete in the next TBF race on February 17 in preparation for my my high school Nor Cal season.

Hammering into the finish

  I had a race time of 1:26:01 and did three laps making it a 18mi race.  The course is a roller coaster of ups and downs with some scattered rock gardens and sandy conditions.

Me in the front making my move.
On the podium
  TBF does a great job of putting together these awesome local races.  These races are are a great way to get in shape for the 2013 mountain bike racing season so I hope you come down to next races they put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment